#52 Journal Round Up// X-ray & HTN in pregnancy, steroids in OA, HTN in IP, death of Aspirin, Tai Chi or sing for health, AND Nasal or Anal cardioversion sir?...
Wondering if you should get that X-ray on your pregnant lady who is suffering from hip pain whilst doing Tai Chi, which is associated with inpatient hypertensive spikes that might (just might) be related to your bad singing?
Well, your ears are still in the right place.
Today you have Jon, Barney and Alvin delving into the latest and greatest of medical literature!
- Steroid injections for OA - sure?
- Radiology in pregnancy - risky?
- Pregnancy HTN - treat?
- IP Hypertensive episodes - leave?
- Aspirin cessation and primary prevention - stop?
- Music for mental and physical health - sing!
- Tai chi or Muscle strengthening - do!
- Nasal Swab or rectal exam for cardioversion?! Hmmmm.....
Subscribe / rate on Spotify / Apple.
Follow us on Twitter / Instagram.
Send us FEEDBACK JournalSpotting@gmail.com.
Share with your pals/colleagues/random groups on WhatsApp.
Featuring hosts Dr Barnaby Hirons, Dr. Jonathan Hudson & Dr. Alvin Shrestha